[Linux-cachefs] flush NFS cache

Dave Sims dave.sims at xilinx.com
Thu Mar 16 18:16:52 UTC 2006

I'm curious if there is a known command to flush NFS client cache?  I
have tried using actimeo and noac, but I'd rather just leave caching
turned on but have the ability to flush NFS client cache for reads and
writes at certain times to maintain  distributed build cache
consistency.  If I turn off client cache completely at all times, the
performance hit is not acceptable.  Can anyone help me with this.  Is
there any documentation available from Redhat regarding this?  Thanks in
advance for any help you can provide.

-Dave