[Linux-cachefs] Shelfari is on MySpace + a Free Book

Shelfari updates at shelfari.com
Thu Mar 20 03:31:26 UTC 2008

Hello friends,

Shelfari continues to grow and change. Here are some of the highlights:

* Shelfari is now on MySpace

You may already use our Facebook Application to manage your shelf and show off your books, and now you can add your books to your MySpace. Quickly import all of your Shelfari books to your MySpace profile and find new books to read all without leaving MySpace. Our friends at MySpace will soon be adding more ways for us to share your books with your friends, and we'll send you updates when that happens. Try Shelfari on Myspace at http://www.shelfari.com/myspace .

* Should I read this?

Reading a book takes a fair amount of time, and most of us want to make sure we find just right book to enjoy. You can now ask your friends and the Shelfari community whether they think you should read a particular book. Just mouse over any book on a shelf, find the "Should I read this?" button, and tell your friends and the community what you're looking for. You'll get great insight into whether a book is worth your time.

* Win a free book

Last, but not least, you may have noticed that one of Shelfari's sponsors is Julie Buxbaum's new novel The Opposite of Love. Julie is a long-time Shelfari member and she is offering 50 free books to those who are interested. We'll randomly select the winners in about a month. You'll find the contest link on The Opposite of Love Shelfari page ( http://www.shelfari.com/books/3545161/The-Opposite-of-Love ).

We've made a lot of other updates, so come on back and see what's new. Add a few books to your shelf and find a great book to read. There's always a lot to do on Shelfari.

Happy Reading!

Josh & the Shelfari Team

You can change your e-mail preferences from http://www.shelfari.com/myaccount