[Linux-cachefs] Online Affiliate Foundation Project Please see my concept

samuisketchup samuisketchup at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 12 22:56:53 UTC 2010

<h1>Online Affiliate Foundation Project</h1>
<strong>What is Affiliate?</strong>
Affiliate is a joint business with company, shop or a sell service provider. It

is like a broker to sell goods for company or website.
Here, we do the Affiliate for Website amazon.com and the website shall provide us

a Link with Tracking ID or a sign with our name so that our Affiliate participant

will use for promote their products or services with amazon.com
How do we gain income?
When we get a Link of each product, we try to sell those products in order to

receive the share from website Amazon.com. The website Amazon shall share income

with Affiliate for 4-8 % of each product price. This is the origin of this

project.
<h3>How good Amazon is? And how much is it reliable?</h3>
The website Amazon.com is a top-rated sale website of online shop right now. Due

to its good reputation and over 10 years of this business, it is very reliable

for shopping on internet. Many shops have joined selling products with this

website and the payment of dividend to partners (Affiliate) is real and correct.

Also, due to there are many shops that joined selling product with Amazon, the

products of Amazon is very cheap and standard and the advantage for customers of

Amazon are;
1.	Can compare the product price of various shops at Amazon website
2.	Cheap product because of high competition in product price between shops.
3.	Guarantee all products and delivery
4.	 Free and quick delivery product to buyer
5.	Give back money if not satisfied
<h3>What is advantage of shopping on Internet?</h3>
1.	Safety because not to going out of the house
2.	 Save time
3.	No traffic jam
4.	Can compare price before buying the product
<h2>How to buy the product if you are not in America?</h2>
Amazon website is long famous and reliable for customers who shopping online, so

the site has expanded into many countries as follows.
1. <a href="”http://bit.ly/edZeS8?r=bb”">Online shopping US</a>

2. <a href="”http://bit.ly/hvR0jR?r=bb”">Online shopping UK</a>

3. <a href="”http://bit.ly/gPjTab?r=bb”">Online shopping DE</a>

4. <a href="”http://bit.ly/ibH1uo?r=bb”">Online shopping FR</a>

5. <a href="”http://bit.ly/fZ7Kdn?r=bb”">Online shopping JP</a>

6. <a href="”http://bit.ly/fgBn3L?r=bb”">Online shopping CA</a>

7. <a href="”http://bit.ly/e3DLyK?r=bb”">Online shopping IT</a>

8. <a href="”http://bit.ly/epcrzW?r=bb”">Online shopping CN</a>

<strong>
You can easily be a part of this project and you also can order a product from

the link above.</strong>
<h2><strong>Concept and original of Online Affiliate Foundation</strong></h2>
Due to I or founder of this project has faced with poverty and know the

difficulty of people who have no money really well and they miss social

opportunity which caused many problems, today, I have learned about Online

Affiliate and I want to be a part of social support and pauper. However, to

succeed this project will be very difficult. If you need to join to complete this

project, I would like to invite all of you to be a part to support social.
<h3>Who is the Target group of this project?</h3>
1.	People who face with natural disaster
2.	 Children who lack of educational opportunity
3.	Disability people
4.  The older
5.   Poor people
6 .  People who have HIV
This target group is not need to be in Thailand but it may be people all over the

world. How does this concept become true? I can tell you that it is possible if

we help each other.
<h3>What you lose from participate this project?</h3>
The answer is You will not lose anything. In contrast, you will gain a good

thing. No one ask for free money from you, or give you an envelope for request

for your money, everything is up to you whether you will join this project or

not.
You will gain a lot of thing. We do not force you to buy the product. If you need

to buy some products, please think of us, think of this project. Just one product

you want the most.

What are reasons that you won’t lose anything and how to gain more income from

this project?
Online Affiliate foundation is making a merit that you won’t lose anything and

you are one person who helps your fellow who faces with difficulty. From this

concept, you just buy a product by our link. You do not buy all things but only

one thing you need the most. We have all products that you need such as everyday

use product, electronic and so on.
<h3>How do you help this target group?</h3>
>From all income of shopping on our Link, 50% of all income, we shall bring to

help those groups above immediately when we reach target amount.  You are one

person who shall vote for the place where we should help first. For me, I think I

will give 20000 Bath to Bankrunoi foundation because I have contacted with this

foundation for a long time and I would like to help children there. They are

waiting for our help
<h3>How many income we gain each month?</h3>
We have reported about this in all websites and link that we have done the

Affiliate with Amazon.com every month. You will see donated amount from you all

and you can learn about our foundation at <a title="Go to my Page on facebook"

href="http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=397&uid=178057685554749"

target="_blank">http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?

topic=397&uid=178057685554749</a>
Don’t forget to see my success. Whenever we have donation for 20000 Bath, I will

tell you my unappreciated personal life.  Every time go to give donation, I will

make a video for your gift.
Let ‘s help our fellow with online Affiliate Foundation project and make our

dream become true. This project won’t succeed if miss a support from you.

<strong>Nadam.C    Project  Founder </strong>

<strong>Please Visit me on </strong><a title="Go to my Page on facebook"

href="http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=397&uid=178057685554749"

target="_blank">http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?

topic=397&uid=178057685554749</a> And Click LIKE

OR Visit me on my blog.

-want-you/">Please Like me</a>