[Linux-cachefs] Holla.

Loi Cheng Dominik-Eickenberg at web.de
Sat Oct 23 12:44:58 UTC 2010

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

hello,
Earn 200 Euro-  300 Euro weekly !
Nanjing Textiles Import & Export Corp Ltd. is A partner of choice for leading global brands in textile manufacturing.we are looking for reputable people across the UNITED KINGDOM/EUROPE who will work for us as a payment receiving personnel and serves as our representatives in there area.
DUTY: The payment receiving personnel receives payments from our customers located within their business area ( CITY,STATE,). He/she will report directly to the payments office via email, telephone or fax.
NOTE: This Job is a part- time Job and has been designed in such a way that it does not affect your regular daily work.
EMPLOYMENT FORM(FILL WITH CORRECT AND COMPLETE INFO;)
FULL NAME---------------
ADDRESS (not P.O.Box)-----------------
CITY---------------
STATE--------------------
ZIP CODE-------------
COUNTRY---------------
PHONE NUMBER (MOBILE AND LAND)-----------
GENDER.-----------------
MARITAL STATUS-------------------
To apply, send referencing position number # 117200 along with the information we
requested to:
Name;Loi cheng
Position: Payment manager
Fax: (86 25) 8333 1824