Re: [Linux-cluster] incompatible configurations

On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 01:27:19PM +0200, Konrads Smelkovs wrote:
> Hello,
> I have two nodes connected to SAN(san1 and san2), and one that is not
> (eth1, for locking purposes).
> I've set the fencing method to manual.
> All three nodes run the same cluster configuration (same file). However
> when eth1 connects to san1 or san2 ,the other boxes display:
> Aug  2 13:26:21 san1 lock_gulmd_core[2762]: Config CRC doesn't match. (
> 20681140 != 4177759411 )

config files aren't matching in the important bits.

run lock_gulmd -C (plus any other cmd line params you had)
the -C will cause lock_gulmd to print what it thinks the config is, and
exit.
Do this on both nodes, and see what is different.

Common problem is what derek pointed at. (with the loopback address
getting the host's name.)

--
Michael Conrad Tadpol Tilstra
an experation date on distilled water......?