Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS 6.0 node without quorum tries to fence

Michael Conrad Tadpol Tilstra wrote:

yes, worst case everyone reboots. BUT! the data on disc is safe. There is probbly a better way to go about this, but we've currently kept the idea that an unexpected reboot is better than looking for backup tapes.

I don't think it is smart enough. This kind of assumes that the fencing method is power. Suppose people are running only on san fencing.