[Linux-cluster] Nag for summit presentation materials

Hi all,

It looks like this now:

http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/events/summit2004/presentations.html

 * Patrick, thanks for the slides, but could you please suggest how
   to distribute them across your three presentations?

 * Lon, I don't have anything on "Cluster Resource Management", do I?

 * Mike... mike... earth to mike... :-)

 * Alan and Bruce, you've got lots of great stuff, can I please have
   some?

 * Alasdair, perhaps you didn't see the first two emails?

It would be very nice to complete this process today.

Regards,

Daniel