Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS 6.0 crashing x86_64 machine

On Fri, Aug 06, 2004 at 03:03:39PM -0700, micah nerren wrote:
> We have used nolock instead of gulm, still on the pool device over the
> HBA, and received a crash. Attached are two traces of the crashes. We
> edited the code sprinkling printk's throughout to get some output.
>
> Using lock_nolock instead of lock_gulm still crashes, but slightly
> differently. See koops-nolock.txt

er, you might want to double check this run, looking at the oops and
loging, it looks like it is still trying to use gulm.

the line:
 Gulm v6.0.0 (built Aug  5 2004 16:27:11) installed
in the file: koops-nolock.txt
lead me to believe this, along with the lock_gulm sysmbols in the oops.

i could be imaging things too...

--
Michael Conrad Tadpol Tilstra
At night as I lay in bed looking at the stars I thought 'Where the hell is