-----Message d'origine-----
De : linux-cluster-bounces redhat com
[mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] De la part de Villalovos, John
Envoyé : mardi 10 août 2004 17:20
À : Discussion of clustering software components including GFS
Objet : [Linux-cluster] Where to get RPMS for GFS components

Where can I find the RPMS for the various GFS components?

I didn't see it on the website: http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/

Hopefully I'm not blind.

I did check out from CVS the Cluster code:

cvs -d :pserver:cvs sources redhat com:/cvs/cluster checkout cluster

And I didn't find any SPEC files.

Thanks,
John