Re: [Linux-cluster] Multicast for GFS?

I also started to change ccs a bit for mcast support. It turns out that
ccs has a lot of definitions hardcoded. Can I take 'em out and put into
separate header file (comm_header.h looks nice :)?

I think ccs_join.h would be reasonable, then it's obvious which .c file it holds the defaults for.

i don't think there is a ccs_join.c (you're thinking of cman_tool (?)). comm_header.h would be fine. I'll take a look at it when your ready.

brassow