[Linux-cluster] man page for gfs_mount?

I don't see a man page for gfs_mount in CVS anywhere.

There's one in OpenGFS, originated by Sistina ... do you want to put
this (after being properly updated) in current GFS man page suite?  If
so, I can take a shot at updating it, and submit as a patch.  Or maybe
you've got a current one that just didn't get into CVS?

-- Ben --