Re: [Linux-cluster] having problems trying to setup a two node cluster

try to do a 'ccs_test connect' after doing the cman_tool join, and see what happens

ccs_test will not allow you to connect to an inquorate cluster, unless you use the force option. Since your nodes become quorate after cman_tool join, you should be able to connect... If you can not, it suggests that the magma-plugins are not installed/correct.

brassow