[Linux-cluster] GFS, how many nodes do you have?

Dear GFS list members:

We are planning to install GFS in our new Dual Opteron cluster
(20 nodes, ie 40cpus) and probably to serve some workstation
(another 10-20), considering one GFS server and using gndb.

I have seen in the list that there were some problems for more
than 10 nodes, but now that is fixed.

Still, the question is, does someone has experience with
~40 clients + 1 GFS server?, is that too much?

Marcelo