[Linux-cluster] Two-node problems

Hi, gang.

We're trying to do a GFS test on a two node cluster.  In our offices,
the test worked very well and we're trying to put it up for "real world"
testing.

We're sorting out an issue with the hardware in one of the nodes (it
keeps crashing).  However, when it dies, node 2 loses quorum and
activity on the cluster ceases.  I thought the purpose of

    <cman two-node="1" expected_votes="1">
        <multicast addr="224.0.0.1"/>
    </cman>

was to prevent a loss of quorum on a two node cluster when one node
goes down.  Can someone enlighten me?
- Rick Stevens, Senior Systems Engineer     rstevens vitalstream com -
-        Polygon: A dead parrot (With apologies to John Cleese)      -