RE: [Linux-cluster] A very basic question

I have moved my php session handles into Mysql and had the Mysql
clustering engine maintain the Sync among the web servers.   It is not
only faster, but simpler besides.

tc

"Duncan Morgan" <dmorgan gmi-mr com>
Sent by: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com
12/13/04 10:59 AM
Please respond to linux clistering