Re: [Linux-cluster] cluster is not quorate. refusing connection

Originally, a user had to do a ./configure; make install. This would put lib's in place for the next sub-tree, etc. Users found this annoying/non-intuitive to not have to do a regular 'make'.

It appears that when the option to do just a simple 'make' was added, the problem you are seeing was over looked.

The cluster/magma/lib/Makefile is setting the plugin dir, which should be the install dir, but isn't because cluster/Makefile overrides the install dir to be able to emulate the simple 'make'.

Thanks for all the info, we'll get this fixed.
brassow