[Linux-cluster] fence_ilo

Hello:

I am using GFS version 6.0.2-12 that was released on Dec 1st. It has a new fence agent fence_ilo- I/O Fencing agent for HP Integrated Lights Out card. Was anyone able to successfully use this one? I am trying simple operations like getting status using fence_ilo but it is dying with unexpected failure error message.

Has anyone been able to use GFS successfully in a production environment to store critical data on a SAN storage? Please share your experience.

Thank you!
Raj