Re: [Linux-cluster] fence_ilo

Raj Kumar wrote:

Hello:

I am using GFS version 6.0.2-12 that was released on Dec 1st. It has a new fence agent fence_ilo- I/O Fencing agent for HP Integrated Lights Out card. Was anyone able to successfully use this one? I am trying simple operations like getting status using fence_ilo but it is dying with unexpected failure error message.

Try with firmware upgrade on ILO card. I am using fence_ilo with firmware version 1.62 (08/05/2004)

Simon