[Linux-cluster] testing gfs on cx500

Hi,

I am begging testing one cluster with 3 cpu and one storage cx 500 with GFS
I put there, more than 8000 accounts and put gfs_quotas on then.
After this I realize, that I have two copy of some information. that have 90G and 4000 * 1500 files
about 6 000 000 files :

how much time did you expect to delete it ?
more than 5 hours ?

What books do you advise for best admin / perform and test GFS ?

thanks ,
--
Sérgio Monteiro Basto <sbasto fe up pt>
Tel: 22 508 1506