Re: [Linux-cluster] GNBD, how good it is ?

Gareth,
What I think everyone is saying ... not implying, but saying... is this.

RHEL is stable (if you use the supported kernel), and GFS 6.0 for RHEL is stable.  If you are using anything else, it is not stable.  Why is that so hard to understand?

The 2.6 Kernel is stable ... however, it is not stable (or supported) on RHEL ... and the code GFS code for the 2.6 kernel is not recommended for use on a production machine with a 2.6 kernel.  Use the GFS code for the 2.6 kernel on a production machine at your own risk.

At least that is what I got out of the posts ... maybe I'm wrong though

Johnny Hughes
HughesJR.com