Re: [Linux-cluster] GNBD, how good it is ?

Hi,

you'll find our iSCSI target server based on Intel's iSCSI reference
implementation near

http://www.atix.de/iscsi-target

--
Gruss / Regards,

Dipl.-Ing. Mark Hlawatschek

**
ATIX - Ges. fuer Informationstechnologie und Consulting mbh
Einsteinstr. 10
D-85716 Unterschleissheim

Company HomePage: www.atix.de
SAN Division    : www.san-time.com