[Linux-cluster] GFS configuration help

Hi,

Need your help for my proposed setup below.

1. machine1 is the host server that is connected to the SAN, mounts the filesystem. This
machine has read-write capability on the filesystem.
2. machine2, machine3, machine4 etc..  are the servers that mounts the same filesystem
with read only capability. they are connected to a fiber switch.
3. future machines will be connected to the switch to mount the same filesystem as read
only.

Upon reading various docs, it says that i have to configure clustering? I'm not sure if
that is needed in my setup. All i want to do is to emulate NFS capability, but instead of
using the network, my machines are connected directly to the SAN. I might be wrong?

Btw, i'm running RH ES 3.0 and has the GFS rpms from Redhat. I've installed it fine but I
have no idea on how to configure it.

I hope you can help me with any information you can give.

Regards,
Deks