[Linux-cluster] gfs 6.0 Firewire

Edward Mann ed.mann at choicepoint.com
Thu Jul 15 14:39:35 UTC 2004

Hello,

I am using RedHat Linux Enterprise Server 3. GFS 6.0 and a firewire
drive. I have done the setup and created all the files, created the gfs
drive with gfs_mkfs. But when i go to mount it the mount just hangs and
never returns any errors. I have let it run all night and it still has
not mounted the file system. I have made sure that all my modules are
installed that were listed in the docs. And all other programs are
running. ccsd is running lock_gulmd is running. All i have are two
machines that need to share storage off 1 drive. I am using the
fence_manual. I hope that i am using it right. This is what my fence.ccs
file looks like

fence_devices {
	admin {
		agent = "fence_manual"
	      }
	}

Is this setup right? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.