[Linux-cluster] Cluster admin

Title: Cluster admin

Hello everibody,

I built a linux cluster running the RH 9.

I'd like to know if is there any tool for the general cluster administration, such
as add a new user to all the node, put a retrieve fil from the nodes and so on .

I had a look to OSCAR, but I don't want to installl again all the machine that are
already set-up to go.

Many Thanks

Diego

---