[Linux-cluster] GNBD: cannot connect to cluster manager ...Operation not permitted

Jonathan E Brassow jbrassow at redhat.com
Mon Jul 19 16:06:10 UTC 2004

Christian,

I see that there are new binaries that come with gnbd now (like
gnbd_monitor and gnbd_clusterd).  I have not used gnbd since it has
changed, and it might be a good guess to say that the documentation is
out of date.

Ben M is not in right now, but he would be able to answer your
question.  I'll try to make sure he gets this.

  brassow