Re: [Linux-cluster] GNBD: cannot connect to cluster manager ...Operation not permitted

Christian,

I see that there are new binaries that come with gnbd now (like gnbd_monitor and gnbd_clusterd). I have not used gnbd since it has changed, and it might be a good guess to say that the documentation is out of date.

Ben M is not in right now, but he would be able to answer your question. I'll try to make sure he gets this.

brassow