[Linux-cluster] unresolved symbol solved!

Thanks a lot man!

I managed to install GFS and run it. Actually i used back the kernel-2.4.21-15.EL for smp. As follow what you said, installed all kernel-source, kernel-hugemem, kernel-unsupported, kernel-smp and then recompile from src. Now no more unresolved symbol and able to modprobe all the modules.

Need to configure GFS now.

Thanks again man!