Re: [Linux-cluster] GNBD: cannot connect to cluster manager ...Operation not permitted

Benjamin Marzinski wrote:
[cut]
If you do not want to enable multipathing or run GFS on the gnbd server,
you can just add a -c to your export line.

...I need multipathing ;) ...with -c it works

[cut]

# cpt null

if you get something like

Connect failure: Operation not permitted

Yes, I get a message like this one.

then either cman isn't running on the node, or magma cannot connect to it.
If cman is running correctly (check you logs) Then look in
/usr/lib/magma/plugins. You should have a sm.so file there. If not, you need
to install the magma plugins, which are located in /cluster/magma-plugins.

cman is running and I have a sm.so plugin

Christian