[Linux-cluster] Problem with GFS

Hi,

I am a problem with GFS :

When I execute this command : "ls" in a directory which are mounted by GFS, and which contains 100 sub-directory, I wait 20min after the command line was type.
Who are the problem ? and What is the atime ?
Thank you for yours response.

Julien Senon

--
Julien Senon - julien senon toulouse inra fr - INRA - Génopole plateforme Bioinformatique - Unité de Biométrie et Intelligence Artificielle
BP 27 - 31326 Castanet Tolosan cedex