[Linux-cluster] EDEADLOCK status in dlm

The dlm document describes a return status of EDEADLOCK
and this is referenced in ast.c and a couple of the tests.

Using the latest version of CVS (I'm pretty sure) I can't find
the definition for EDEADLOCK in a header file. The only
definition is in one of the tests (which doesn't build) and it
defines it as SS$_DEADLOCK :-)

[Neither of the tests in the dlm\tests\locktest directory
compile cleanly]

I assume I'm missing something but I'm not sure what it is.