Re: [Linux-cluster] FC2 gfs kernel RPMs

On Sat, Jun 26, 2004 at 08:57:36PM +0200, Lennert Buytenhek wrote:

> 	http://www2.wantstofly.org/gfs/
>
> I'll be uploading FC2 RPM packages of other GFS tools here as I make
> them.

I have made FC2 packages for ccs, cman, dlm, perl-Net-Telnet (needed by
fence), fence, iddev, gfs-utils and lvm2 (with clvmd), and uploaded them
to the URL above.

The gfs-enabled kernel package boots fine on a Dual Xeon and the relevant
modules load cleanly.  Everything else is untested!  Please report bugs
as/if you find them.

cheers,
Lennert