Re: [Linux-cluster] internal lvm error while locking

On Sun, Jun 27, 2004 at 02:10:12PM +0200, Lennert Buytenhek wrote:
> When trying to 'vgchange -aly' on a shared volume, I get:
> "Error locking on node xi: Internal lvm error, check syslog", but
> nothing appears in syslog.

I'm not sure why it isn't logging to syslog - you could try increasing the
logging levels of lvm in /etc/lvm/lvm.conf

Another way of getting debug information out of clvm is to build the daemon
with debugging enabled and start it with "-d".

--

patrick