[Linux-cluster] Any news about broken broadcast on 2.6.9 ?

Hello,

I have no Cisco switch available for implementing a Multicast router, so I
would like staying with broadcast. But with pre3 version of GFS 6.1 broadcast
looks... broken. Multicast looks good but I have no Cisco and Mrouted doesn't
compile on my RH7.3 with kernel 2.6.9.

Do you have news about broadcast or an idea about what I can use as an
multicast router on 2.6.9 ?

Regards,
Arnaud
--
Arnaud Gauthier <agauthier realmedia com>
Realmedia