[Linux-cluster] Low parallel write performance for GFS

Hello everyone:
	I want to test the GFS-6.0 by myself, the configuration is as
follows:
	2 GNBD server each with a dedicated SCSI disk, configured into one pool,
    1 gulm lock server
    10 clients
    GE network
using iozone ran  read and write testing on each client.
the aggregate write performance I got only about 20% of raw device peformance (10MB/s),
even much more lower than what one client can get (20MB/S), what's problem with it?

    Thanks a lot.

   trf