Re: [Linux-cluster] Any news about broken broadcast on 2.6.9 ?

There does seem to be a problem with broadcast on some kernels - I can confirm
(yes, you already knew that but I've seen it for myself now!)

If you try to create a lockspace (eg using one of the dlm/tests/usertest
programs) and the thing hangs with

SM: send_broadcast_message error -13
SM: send_broadcast_message error -13
SM: send_broadcast_message error -13

on the console, then I have what you're seeing.

I'm working on it...

--

patrick