[Linux-cluster] Grow pool without adding subpools

I am using the RedHat GFS 6.0.0-15. I have a pool which is on a Compaq Smart Array 5i. I have added a new disk to the array and expanded the array. Is there a way I can tell the pool to grow to fill the new space?

I though pool-tool -g would do it but it seems that can only add subpools.

And on a related note, can I add more journals without increasing the size of the pool?

Thanks

John.