Re: [Linux-cluster] Grow pool without adding subpools

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 09:37:47 +1100, John Newbigin <jn it swin edu au> wrote:
> I though pool-tool -g would do it but it seems that can only add subpools.

Is there any particular reason you don't want to add a subpool? As far
as I know, adding subpools is the only way to grow a pool, and won't
have any other effect than a slightly longer pool configuration
file...

--
David Aquilina, RHCE
dwaquilina gmail com