[Linux-cluster] I/O problems with RHEL

Hi all,

 I have a very "heavy" problem with two nodes under
Redhat Cluster Suite.

 In both nodes, I have installed an Oracle 9i (without
RAC). When I try to create a tablespace more than
256MB, two nodes reboots. I have using ext3 filesystem
on shared storage. Problems seems to be with I/O  when
I create the tablespace that blocks quorum partitons
and then both nodes reboots ....

 GFS can solve my problem ??? Where can I find
information about this problem???

Thank you very much for your help.