[Linux-cluster] Cluster of different Architectures

Patrick Caulfield pcaulfie at redhat.com
Tue Nov 30 17:26:40 UTC 2004

On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 05:00:02PM +0000, Graham Wood wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 04:24:24PM +0000, Patrick Caulfield wrote:
> > I've checked in a fix. There was a change made recently and I forgot the
> > byte-swapping.
> If I manage to get the stuff for work done in a sane amount of time tonight, I'll try a CVS update on all three nodes and try it again.  Is there any debug or anything that I can enable to get proper info if it doesn't work?  Might as well get as much info out of it as we can if it doesn't work.

For the clustering infrastructure (CMAN) you have to recompile the modules with
the debugging options set on - look for DEBUG_COMMS near the bottom of
cnxman-private.h

If you compile the DLM with debugging enabled in the Makefile then it will dump
it's info into a circular buffer available in /proc/cluster/dlm_debug

Not sure about the rest.
--

patrick