[Linux-cluster] Cluster-aware software RAID?

Jonathan E Brassow jbrassow at redhat.com
Tue Nov 30 18:59:33 UTC 2004

cluster mirroring is available in cluster/cmirror.  Simply checking out
the cluster directory from cvs and performing a build should leave you
with a dm-log_cluster module that will enable cluster mirroring.  Note
that the name of the module will likely change at some point before it
stabilizes.

I have only ever used dmsetup to create/manage these mirrors.
Additionally, there is still much work to be done (have a look at the
TODO file).  I would certainly not classify it as production ready.
With other people starting to look at it, I can certainly start making
the TODO and README files more verbose to reflect the its level of
readiness.

  brassow