[Linux-cluster] GFS on md on shared disks?

Hi.  After learning about GFS and its locking, I'm having trouble
answering a question: What would be the problem with this scenario?

  node 1:  create a RAID5 on three shared disks, /dev/md0

           create a GFS filesystem on /dev/md0

  node 2:  using the same config file, start /dev/md0 with the same
           shared disks

  node 3:  using the same config file, start /dev/md0 with the same
           shared disks

Now everybody joins the cluster and mounts the filesystem.  It seems
like the GFS locking would take care of most of the problems I can
think of, but I suspect there may be something tricky.

Should this work?

--
  Ed L Cashin <ecashin coraid com>