[Linux-cluster] pvcreate = freeze

Hi all,

When I run clvmd without command line (root elton:/# clvmd) and try to create a lvm volume (pvcreate /dev/hda1) or any other lvm program (vgscan etc...) this program (pvcreate etc....) freeze, the volume are not created and only with kill -9 I can stop it (pvcreate etc..).
But, when I run clvmd without fork (root elton:/# clvmd -d ) I can create the volume ant run other programs (lvm programs) without ploblem.
I will apreciate any help

Tks

Elton Ramos Carvalho