[Linux-cluster] iSCSI fence agent?

Hi,
I am trying to setup a storage environment with GFS and iSCSI.
By using the open community projects of iSCSI initiator and target sides, I could
access the remote disk via iSCSI without too much problem.
But which fence agent should I indicate for GFS in the /etc/cluster.conf?
I got these error on my log.

lock_dlm: init_fence error -1
GFS: can't mount proto = lock_dlm, table = innocluster:iscsi45, hostdata =

Thanks in advance.

Mozo Hu.