[Linux-cluster] EAGAIN from dlm_lock: bug or feature?

Hi Patrick,

If dlm_lock collides with a lock mastered locally it returns EAGAIN and
the ast is never called.  Is this a bug or a feature?  I see it as a
bug because it forces me to handle the EAGAIN in two places to handle
the same event, which is creeping cruft.  It is also sure to lead to
bugs where a distributed program works perfectly until somebody runs
two instances on the same host.

Regards,

Daniel