[Linux-cluster] "gfs_mkfs -p LockProtoName" problem

Hello,all.
	How can I use the LockProtoName: lock_gulm,lock_nolock?
When I use lock_gulm to make gfs filesystem,I can not mount the filesystem.
When lock_nolock, the gfs can be mounted,but when writed, the kernel paniced.
Is that true that I can only use lock_dlm in GFS 6.1pre2 + kernel 2.6.8.1 ?

Thanks for any reply!

Best regards!

Luckey Sun