[Linux-cluster] ports used by Cluster Suite

Hello,

  I'm setting up Red Hat Cluster Suite under RHEL V3 and I'm trying to
  find out what ports the software uses so I can permitted them in iptables.
  I know that I saw this somewhere but now I can't find it. Can any one
  help me?  Thanks!

  					--Tom Combs

--
Tom Combs                                      E-mail: combs magnet fsu edu
National High Magnetic Field Laboratory        Phone:  (850) 644-1657