[Linux-cluster] lock_dlm / ll_rw_blk oops + leak

Hi,

I upgraded my kernel last night to 2.6.9, as well as GFS to latest CVS,
and got quite a few oopses + something very strange that seems like a
leak to klog.

Since files are quite big, I'm not going to send them to a list; instead
they'll be available from:

http://users.eunet.yu/~legend/gfs-oops/

btw, where exactly is a bugzilla for cvs version of gfs?
http://bugzilla.redhat.com seems like a bugzilla for stable/commercial
releases...

Happy hunting :)

---