[Linux-cluster] Problem with cluster nodes com

Hi all,

I have downloaded the image tarballs for kernel 2.6.9, it compiles fine, but
starting the cluster nodes is strange: each node believes it is alone on the
cluster.

I believe there is something wrong with ccsd, but I can't figure what :-((
My problem with kernel 2.6.7 is that I can't start GFS on more than 3 nodes.
And I need 12...

Any idea ? My original config and config file are running fine on 2.6.7.

Regards,
Arnaud
--
Arnaud Gauthier