Re: [Linux-cluster] Problem with cluster nodes com

On Oct 27, 2004, at 10:52 AM, Arnaud Gauthier wrote:

Hi all,

I have downloaded the image tarballs for kernel 2.6.9, it compiles fine, but
starting the cluster nodes is strange: each node believes it is alone on the
cluster.

I believe there is something wrong with ccsd, but I can't figure what :-((

Do you have any output that is leading you to this conclusion?

brassow