Re: [Linux-cluster] Problem with cluster nodes communication

Le jeudi, 28 Octobre 2004 17.31, Jonathan E Brassow a écrit :
> Note that a two node cluster is a special case, and you will need to:
>
> <Dave Teigland's message>
>
> ...following the info under "Two node clusters" in this doc?

I am not really interested on still being alive with only one node running. My
problem is that the first node can't see the second node even after a full
re-install. I am still at the init level, not the usage :-))

Thanks anyway,
Arnaud
--
Arnaud Gauthier