Re: [Linux-cluster] Problem with cluster nodes communication

Le jeudi, 28 Octobre 2004 17.58, Jonathan E Brassow a écrit :
> You may wish to 'cat /proc/cluster/nodes'.  If there is more than one
> entry (after running cman_tool join and waiting for the initial cluster
> to form), then your nodes are definitely seeing each other...

Yes, and they don't :-((

Each computer is building a single node with its hostname only on the cluster.
It fails that way from the beginning with kernel 2.6.9. Had no problem before
with a CVS image on 2.6.7 & RH7.3. My only problem id that I can't mount more
than 3 nodes on the 2.6.7 "version".

Regards,
Arnaud
--